Content of course
This course contains 4 dives and covers the knowledge, skills and techniques for deeper diving. The following is included:
- planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of deep diving
- risk factors and decompression-tables review
- safety stops and emergency decompression procedures
- special equipment, descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations
- procedures for flying after diving and high-altitude diving
- orientation to recompression chambers
For PADI AOWD divers only 3 dives are necessary as you have already absolved one deep dive during your Advanced Open Water Training!
Duration of the course
Minimum 2 days, but dives may also be spread over several days. This course can be started any day.
The price for this course is 205 €
For PADI AOWD diver this course comes with only 3 dives for a price of 160 €
PADI license fee of 45 € will be charged upon successful completion of the course